Monday, September 26, 2011

HOME!

Happy Homecoming….

What a trip….Theo had a good trip….. eat, nap, people-watch, eat, nap, people-watch….you get the idea Needless to say, I feel safe getting back on a plane with Theo in the future…. In the Dulles airport at approximately 9 am on September 24th Theo became a US Citizen exactly one year from the day I said YES to Ethiopia- The trek was long and filled with lots of memorable events and exhaustion…..


We were greeted in Cincinnati by family and everyone is happy to have the newest Kopf home! I appreciated the amazing cards and decorations left by the students at St Susanna School, the Facebook messages from friends far and near… it has been just the best!


Theo had his very first Kopf-Kunkel family gathering on Sunday night… it was overwhelming ….he crashed early… but it was great to share that sweet smile with the people who have waiting so long to meet him. Welcome home son!



No comments:

Post a Comment