
He also loves ….
The Exersaucer (thanks Olson family)
The Johnny Jumper (thanks Nancy & Frank)
Sophie the Giraffe (a baby addiction… I am not kidding!)
Bathtime
Balls, balls and more balls

This week we visited The International Adoption Center at Children’s Hospital We are so very fortunate to have this center in Cincinnati….The doctors, nurses, therapists, social workers, and everyone in between are fantastic… even the nurse who took 6 vials of blood (not such fun times) was talented enough to get it in one stick, and both Theo and I were grateful. Theo’s Aunt Katie was nice enough to distract us for a portion of our 5 hour appointment. We also appreciated Lynn who stopped by and brought new toys just in the knick of time! It is pretty great to have friends and family who work at Children’s Hospital! Theo seems to be adjusting quite well….He responds to his name and he always seems to know where mommy is…He has accepted the car seat which is a new experience for this 9 month old.
Cousin Cara was Theo’s first babysitter this week…
quite appropriate since I was Cara’s first sitter 22 years ago :)
I seem to be more popular these days…Lots of fun times with family and friends...I truly have one of the happiest kids….He was appropriately named Gemechu which means Happy in Amharic….
No comments:
Post a Comment