I know someday we will return but it will not be for a long while.
I am excited to get home and experience many firsts with Theo… including the meeting of ‘neediest dog of all’ and sweet Theo…. hmmm.…could be very interesting….. the first night I may have a canine up all night instead of a little boy! Last night was the first night Theo enjoyed 10 straight hours of sleep…. I am hoping for a trend, as it would be so nice for him to snooze through a majority of our flight this evening… It is quite the task to pack a carry on for a single child for 24 hours worth of airtime and quite amazing that in his short life Theo will fly more hours than some fly in a lifetime…. Would love a smooth travel day I look forward to introducing Theo in person rather than photos….
See you soon!
I LOVE reading this! He is such a sweet little boy...I especially love the sleeping pic. :) Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteLaura