Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas



We visited the Krohn Conservatory on Christmas eve
to visit the live Nativity scene, check out the train display and 
christmas village.  I remember going to the Krohn Conservatory at Christmas 
as a child- the nativity scene smells exactly as I remember.



Christmas eve with the cousins...
in their Christmas Jammies!



For the last month Theo has talked about hockey
it is a bit of an obsession- he asked santa for skates, a helmut, and a stick 
Cousin Luke is a hockey player... the duo spent part of christmas eve
in the garage playing hockey- he 'borrowed' a mini stick from Luke and 
it has not left his hands- he eats and sleeps with the Ottawa Senators stick.


Theo starts skating lessons February 1st-
I love having a brother in law from Canada....



It was a fabulous 2 days, 2014 bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment