Aunt Katie and Uncle Peter got married this weekend
We had a most excellent time.
There is nothing like the stress of inclement weather
The wedding was outside at French Park
A GORGEOUS venue...
The rain stopped about 2 hours before the ceremony,
it was slightly wet, really chilly but beautiful all the same.
Thankfully, tents and heaters were involved for the reception!
Theo exercises a little freedom before the festivities.
If only I could get him to smile on command.
All the cousins were in full wedding gear.
The bridal party consisted of 4 adults and 6 children
T was not 'officially' part of the wedding party
but he went down the aisle with Grammy and Uncle Pete
Unfortunately, I missed what proved to be quite an adorable scene
T waved to everyone in the audience, all the way down the aisle.
I was rewarded later when I headed down the aisle...
instrumental music and T chanting "mama, mama, mama"...
Peek a boo
This is my all time favorite picture
Everyone needed a little Gabba break.



No comments:
Post a Comment