Sunday, October 14, 2012

Boys, Danger, & the Hospital


Look closely at this darling picture of my son.
Beautiful flowers... yet my child is smelling a rock.

...Boys...
A few weeks back I invested in an energy buster
It was a marvelous investment
T loves it and he is a gifted jumper.

...Danger...
I often think I am a heartbeat away from the ER
A few days after my trampoline purchase
my dad, and T's adoring grandfather
dropped off an article he read in the newspaper:
"Doctors say, trampolines too dangerous"
The article was followed up by several phone calls
suggesting perhaps I return the energy-buster.

We kept the trampoline, T is perfecting his bounce
These days he bounces everywhere... in fact he
bounces & jumps constantly and not only on the trampoline.


...the Hospital...
Last week T had a follow up appointment
at Children's Hospital, his appointment was at 9:30am
At 8 am T bounced right off my bed...
there were tears and blood,
then I noticed the blood was inside and outside of his mouth
O M G ... his tooth went through his face
G R O S S!
I had a mini panic attack.
But by the time we arrived to our appointment,
everyone had recovered, and I even had time for a coffee.

3 days later you would never noticed a flaw.






No comments:

Post a Comment