I love Spring Break....
this time last year I was in Florida, anxiously waiting 'the call'....
This year I spent the week visiting friends and entertaining the cutest kid around.
We traveled to Louisville to visit Lydia and Aaron
(Issac, Ethan, and Maria too)
We met Lydia and Aaron, their mom and dad & big brother Issac
on our second trip to Ethiopia...They spent the week in Ethiopia with us
and traveled on the same L O N G flight home...
It was so fun to catch up 6 months later and I hope it is a visit we make often.
We love the zoo and spent 2 days visiting the animals this week.
The first trip was with our best buds Max & Ally
The manatees were a huge hit with the kiddos.
This is what I usually see these days...
Theo is on the go and he loves to walk or rather run up the sidewalk.
He is a busy busy boy!
Back to the zoo with Roba and a return visit to the Manatee house.

No comments:
Post a Comment