Doubled- Fisted
It was that kind of a week.
It was a LONG week...
I said good bye to a friend.
I am a better artist, teacher and person for having known her.....
Our sweet dog Buck was very sick this week....
He was bit by a tick as a puppy and for the last eight years
he has had episodes of serious illness as a result...
Luckily, we have a rock star veterinarian
who can usually fix him up...
who can usually fix him up...

Theo had a follow up doctor's appointment this week
Unfortunately, he still has an ear infection even after antibiotics-
We will likely be recommended to an ENT doctor in the near future....
The plus side is that since T started his new antibiotic,
he slept through the night for the first time since 12-24-2011,
Sadly, I remember the date....
This picture does not really fit, but it does prove
I am OBVIOUSLY on the phone WAY TOO MUCH....

The shining moment of our week proved to be a phone call....
3 weeks ago I sent a photo album to Ethiopia with another adoptive
family. They were visiting Asella, where Theo was born. I was
hopeful that the updated photos could be delivered to an
Ethiopian family who is very special to us...
The stars needed to align in order for this meeting to take place.
Tonight, I received confirmation that the family received the album
and they were 'over the moon' to see the updated photos of Theo.
What an unexpected blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment