I can hardly believe it has been almost 5 months.
I look at pictures and marvel at the strides Theo has made....
Gone is my quiet boy who did not move off the carpet,
this guy is on the move and he babbles all the time....loudly.

Teeth
The teething continues and he is eating more chew food...
Theo's favorite foods these days are ones he can pick up and feed himself.
Mom is living on the edge of the choking bubble...
Oh sweet sleep....you are so elusive....
Theo is one happy little guy & he seems to survive
quite well on very little sleep.... His naps have improved
but he is still waking up at night, often several times.
I am exhausted....Theo is happy as a clam.
I love the happiness in this image...
Theo spends 2 days a week with his buddy Roba
They share toys, laughs, germs and a history.
The changes in their short lives is astounding.
No comments:
Post a Comment