Tuesday, November 8, 2011

10 months....

It is hard to believe my sweet boy is ten months old….

He is more discerning these days… it is safe to say he knows his mama….

I am amazed by the gains he has made in the past 7 weeks……

My gifted child figured out this week how to remove the safety covers from the outlets…. I thought this was just a rare one-time event, alas, he is a master and has exhibited his mad skills in many different places…..

I guess it is safe to say his fine motor skills are just fine.

We had fun times this week…. Ault Park, Children’s Museum, & the Zoo. The best animal at the zoo was the giraffe, the merry-go-round giraffe…. Lilee was super excited to share her favorite place at the zoo with cousin Theo….

We ended the week with a two & a half hour flight to visit Grammy & Re in Florida….

My veteran flyer was a rock star…. and quite the entertainer-



No comments:

Post a Comment