We made the trek north last month to the Georgian Bay in Ontario, Canada.
Theo used his US passport for the very first time....
Our Canadian side of the family introduced us to the wonders of cottage life....
If you ask Theo he will tell you the best part of Canada was the boys bathroom....
I thought of many difficulties I would have raising a boy as a single mom- I missed that one :) Thank goodness for awesome uncles, godfathers and male friends!
Theo used his US passport for the very first time....
Our Canadian side of the family introduced us to the wonders of cottage life....
If you ask Theo he will tell you the best part of Canada was the boys bathroom....
I thought of many difficulties I would have raising a boy as a single mom- I missed that one :) Thank goodness for awesome uncles, godfathers and male friends!
I am back to work and transitions are tough, we visited our friends in Baltimore for a week right before I went back to school- always a great time....
Stay tuned for fun times ahead... preschool, soccer and back to skating....




No comments:
Post a Comment