Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween


Lollipops, Candy Corn,
Skittles, and M&Ms oh my!


 The joys of Halloween....
I was thrilled that we left the pouring rain and high winds
in Cincinnati and traded up for warm and dry weather in Baltimore.
Although Theo was terrified of the 'scary masks' he did not let it stop him from
going door to door with his best buddy Talbot.  I was impressed and a little concerned that my 2 and a half year old kept up with his 8 year old buddy for an hour....
He also participated in a candy exchange with the guys.... he gladly traded his candy bars for every single lollipop available.  






It is these precious moments that warm my heart.
Colin, Riley, Charlotte and Talbot are gracious hosts
and wonderful friends.  Theo loves these kids and so do I...
Thank you for letting us crash your house for weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment