Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's Pumpkin month!

We have a little obsession with Pumpkins, Halloween, and 'that Scary Stuff'... I feel as though we are heading into the extravaganza season....between holidays and birthdays we are packing it in over the next few months.  For so many years, I bypassed the decorations (crap) that is associated with the holidays.  The year prior to T's arrival I purchased a beautiful artificial christmas tree.... I put it up and took it down in the same day (had to check the lights)... Now I am anticipating the post holiday sales so I can stock up.... oh, how life has changed....

Tis the season to visit the pumpkins.... 
with cousin Q and Aunt TIna & Uncle Jason






1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!! Theo is a doll, as usual.
    And yes, our budget pre and post kids and what we spend our money on.... totally different now!

    ReplyDelete