In 1987, I moved into a dorm as a freshman at
Xavier University…..
I had a unknown roommate from Virginia...I could never have predicted that 26 years later we would still be the best of friends. I have visited so many times that I can
easily navigate the city of Baltimore… and even run into people I know at
Starbucks on my morning coffee run.
Her 4 children, ages 16 to 8 love Theo and after a week they still argue
as to who gets to sit next to him in the car. This year we decided to extend our summer visit to 2 weeks…
our longest visit to date… We began in Baltimore traveled to Easton MD and onto a week at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. We crashed their family reunion, and Theo has fallen in love with the extended family. We are
so lucky to have such gracious and fabulous friends….
Getting ready for the shore...
Let's go O's
1st boat ride... Easton, Maryland
Theo & Talbot
The extended 'family'.
Up close...feeding sheep at the Easton farm.
My Baltimore Besties.
Next stop Rehoboth Beach, Delaware...
more to come

That's so great! Happy for you and Theo on your long vacation!
ReplyDelete