Monday, March 11, 2013

Latest happenings


Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves,
and it is tiresome for children
to be always and forever explaining things to them.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery "The Little Prince", 1943


DOUBLE TROUBLE...Cousin Q and T


I have so many everyday images to share.

The boys...
T's friends and their moms.
We are so lucky to have a group of friends who share T's Ethiopian heritage



 All things Mickey are good things...


T has a group he calls 'the guys'
Group members include:
Mickey, Pluto, Elmo, Blue Blob, Plex & Donald Duck
They take turns on day trips, but one always tags along.




  Around here things have been slowly inching toward spring....
This winter we have spent a lot of time inside the house.
For the last several weekends, we have watched the cousins compete
Hockey, Basketball, and outdoor SOCCER


and finally a picture of my angel
& 'the guys'


1 comment:

  1. I love "the guys"! Thanks for always posting and keeping me updated, I love seeing pictures of Theo at work! :)

    ReplyDelete