T H E O
Gemechu Theodore
January 8, 2011
Today was very good day!
I received word that my MOWYCA letter has been submitted and court documents and birth certificate have been generated. This is the Ethiopian government’s approval of the adoption. I hope that this paperwork will be submitted to the US Embassy next week, and then I will wait for the Embassy’s approval and an invitation to travel back to Ethiopia to take custody and bring Theo to the United States.
It has been 2 years since I told my family I was planning to adopt.... The trek did not go exactly the way I mapped it out..... but I could not imagined a more perfect ending.....
Kristy! I just found your blog- LOVE G's new name Theo! It is totally fitting-he looks like a Theo! So glad your trip went well. Hope you get to travel back real soon! God bless!
ReplyDeleteHi Kristy!
ReplyDeleteSo so so happy for you!!! What a beautiful baby boy! Hello Theo! Hope you know how loved you will be. Kristy, this blog is amazing. So are you! Enjoy every moment of this miracle. Mary Beth Borcherding :-)
Miss you, and hope to see you and Theo soon!